Thursday, May 16, 2013

Recent

time past so fast, time ticking...
finally i had finished my probation period for about 6 months!
which mean, i have already been working for half year!
sounds unbelievable
even for now, i feel my graduation ceremony just happened yesterday!  

well, i really have no idea how long would i stay for this company
as long as i still can handle my stuff or
the management wouldn't 'force' their employee to do something
i guess i will still work for it
can't deny that one of my funny colleague is one of the reason

throughout my half year working experience,
i can see how politic in the company
maybe i work in a big company
and there is many staff, many department
so, conflict is everywhere!
just need to be careful when talking
and do whatever task that given to you

luckily, my department is all 'one-heart' for this moment
but every one has their own personality while doing work
so, you might meet some who is different from you.
as long as it is not harmful, everything will be fine

Ok, stop talking about working matter...
there is one thing that i really disappointed
which is i failed my plan to hv a nice dinner with my family during Mother's Day

Argh, actually i was planned to hv japanese dinner with them
and i'll pay the bill since i've my income
definitely it will pretty cool if i really pay the bill in front of my family
but, plan didnt works! :(

anyway, i really wish to hv a nice dinner with my family during some special event
enjoying with nice food, funny talk and so on..
my next chance would be Father's Day!
hope it works!


No comments:

Post a Comment